A Game of Thrones Scotland

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and talk about the Game Of Thrones LCG, with emphasis on Scotland and Northern England.

[Casterly Rock] Report Worlds 2013!!

Aioria
    Aioria

[Casterly Rock] Report Worlds 2013!! Empty [Casterly Rock] Report Worlds 2013!!

Post by Aioria Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:01 pm

A few weeks have already passed since worlds, but until today I just couldn't find the time to sit down and write an appropriate report of the games. This month of November has been unforgettable, but also exhausting.

Just a couple of weeks after the worlds took place the European AGoT LCG Championship that is held every year in Stahleck, and with the jet lag of our trip back and the preparation of Stahleck, I haven’t been able to stop a single minute.

I wrote down some of the info of each game, but having passed so many days my memory isn't going to be enough for an exhaustive report of the technical aspects of the game; instead it will be a succession of the games that I played, with general dynamics. I hope you will forgive me, but my head is just not enough!.

But as it is said, the best is yet to come

Report Wordls 2013!

I will post my deck this week, so stay tunned!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:06 pm